Dear All Stars, Colts and Senior Players
Our training plans for September and beyond have been finalised.
Below are details of outdoor sessions in September to complete our summer season program and a taster of what we will be have planned for you later this winter.
Please note earlier start time of 5.30pm for September outdoor training.
- Friday 6th September - Colts Presentations Evening - 6pm Start till late. Everyone invited. No formal training. Players - dress code smart casual. Coaches - sponsored shirts please.
- Friday 13th / 20th / 27th September - Open Invitation Training - All Stars / U9 / U11 / U13. Start 5.30pm. Bar open till late. Everyone welcome.
- Mondays and Tuesdays during September starting 2nd / 3rd - District and County Triallists all age groups - by invitation only. Start 5.30 till 7pm. Last session will be Tuesday 24th Sept. Invites will be sent later today for next week.
- Indoor Winter Training -
- All Stars / U9 Softball - Sunday afternoon sessions will start after October Half Term - more details later.
- U11 / U13 Small Cricket Ball - Sunday evening sessions will start after October Half Term - more details later.
- Seniors / U15 / U17 / U19 - Indoor Training planned for after Christmas - more details later.
- The Summer Friday All Stars programs are now complete - Please attend on Friday 13th / 20th / 27th September @ 5.30pm.
- Our Summer Friday Batting Masterclass program has now finished.
- Senior / U15 / U17 / U19 Training on Tuesdays has now finished.