The Committee would like to thank you if you have settled your 2020 Cricket Membership in full or pay by Monthly Standing Order. The response this year has been amazing.
We will be meeting shortly to discuss how many teams to enter into the leagues this summer season.
If you have yet to set up your Standing Order or pay the One Off Membership, please consider doing this so now so we can plan ahead. There are options to suit all budgets and lifestyles.
- The Sunday XI Squad is growing particularly fast - If you last played cricket at School, in your Teens, 20's or 30's and are thinking of "Getting Back Into It", sign up now.
- Our Ladies W10 Softball Squad train on a Monday evening during the summer - Sign up for Local Festivals throughout the year and join a growing group of Portsmouth Ladies looking to play cricket in a relaxed, fun but competitive environment.
- Girls Cricket is growing fast at Portsmouth CC - We plan to further develop our opportunities for Girls this year and welcome players of all ages and abilities.
- Social Memberships are a great way of being a Member of Portsmouth Cricket Club - Consider becoming a Social Member with your friends and invite them along to watch us play.
Click Here for Membership Details
The Monthly Standing Order option will cease to be available to new members from the end of February. All One Off Memberships should be paid by 31st March, at the latest.
There is no need to re-submit a membership form if you were a member last year, or in the recent past; we already have your details - It would, however, be worthwhile spending 10 minutes reviewing your personal information on the PCC website, including updating any medical information or maybe adding an additional email address to your player profile so other members of your family can keep updated.
- Log on to your profile in the top right corner of the PCC website. Use the "Forgotten Password" routine and follow the instructions if you haven't logged on before.
Finally, if you would like to assist with running a Colts Team, particularly at the Under 9 age group, do let us know. There is No Salary, No Holiday Entitlement, No Sick Pay, No Pension, No KPI's, No Staff Appraisals, No Maternity Pay or Promotion Prospects, the only qualification you will need is a passion for developing Colts in the game of cricket - The Club will look after coaching, your DBS application and provide support to you in your first few weeks and months as you grow into the role.
Enjoy Your Cricket with Portsmouth CC